How do you go about finding talented people to perform important roles in your organization or on your own team? Many human resources directors or hiring managers rely on an outside staffing agency. This allows them to focus on other priorities while the recruiting firm goes to work looking for the perfect candidate. That’s great, but here’s the catch – selecting the right recruiters to work with is just as important as the person you are looking to hire.
We know that there are hundreds of options out there, everything from large nation-wide firms to single recruiter operations. As a boutique staffing firm, Creative Options will offer you a higher level of personalized service than a large recruiting firm. Just what does that mean to you? We’re glad you asked!
Here are the top six benefits you will enjoy by selecting Creative Options as your staffing partner.
- We get to know you and your organization. Understanding the culture of your business and your particular team’s work environment and dynamics enables us to present consultants that will be best suited to your needs. And we stay in touch during and after every placement, with both you and our consultants.
- Everyone on our team is a seasoned recruiter with decades of expertise including educational backgrounds and field experience in many of the specialty areas where we place staff. You will have one point of contact, who will assess your needs, and match you with only the highest caliber candidates.
- Every candidate is personally vetted. If we wouldn’t hire them, neither will you. We conduct in-person interviews, check references and do third-party background checks to ensure that a consultant is more than just a great resume.
- We understand that successful organizations operate beyond the typical Monday-Friday, 9-5 schedule and that’s why we are at your service 24/7 with easy access via phone, email or through our on-line Talent Request Form.
- Excellent service and the best talent will actually cost you less. Large recruitment firms have the high overhead costs of expansive offices and big advertising budgets. We do not and we pass those savings on to you!
- We offer customized billing at the project or program level, which enables you to have accurate data to measure your budgets against.
It takes time to develop expertise in a wide variety of industries, and after 30 years, Creative Options has honed in on the practice areas we know and service well. Trust your staffing needs to our team of experienced recruiters. We can help you find consultants for creative services and corporate communications, IT support and development, finance and accounting, payroll services, and professional services job functions.
Get to know Creative Options
We invite you to get to know us by visiting Our Team page and reading our Testimonials. To get started, simply complete our Talent Request Form or reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 703-294-4800.