There’s a misconception in the industry that a boutique staffing agency will not have access to the same quality or quantity of top talent as a large recruiting firm and we’re here to tell you that is false. Not only that, but we are going to tell you five reasons why Creative Options of DC’s candidates are top notch, how we find them, and offer them to organizations who need them and quickly.
1. Technology and social media allows us access to the same highly skilled individuals as large staffing firms. In fact, many times we are in communication with applicants who have been contacted by those larger firms for the same exact position, however Creative Options of DC is offering to pay them more. How can we do that? See number 2.
2. As a boutique staffing agency, we don’t have the expansive offices and big advertising budgets like those of a large recruitment agency and we pass those savings on to you. We are able to offer the same to you at a lower bill rate, yet still offer to pay the consultant more than another agency. It’s a win-win for both sides.
3. We devote the time and care to get to know our consultants better through multiple interviews. This allows us to ensure a good match for your team and organization’s culture.
4. Many times, exceptional talent comes to us through referrals from our existing consultant base. We believe that they are a great judge of skill and character and reward them for referrals that are successfully placed for a position.
5. We gain a better understanding of what our clients are looking for in a candidate by spending the time to get to know you, your team’s needs, and your organization’s culture. And we do this in person, at your office or at a lunch meeting, which allows us to place the right person in the job, day one!
We invite you to get to know us by visiting Our Team page and reading our Testimonials. It’s our goal to be your go-to staffing source and we offer our Experience & Expedience 24/7, because we understand that things happen outside of the 9-5 workweek. To get started, simply complete our Talent Request Form or reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 703-294-4800.